Friday, January 8, 2010

2. What is the place that you feel most at ease – a place you’d like to be more
than anywhere else?

I like to be back in Mississippi with most of my relatives.The reason why I like it there so much is because when we drive,it brings back so many memories of previous drives,and when I sleep,the rocking movements from the car are very soothing and help me relax.When we actually go to Mississippi,we visit the beach and spend the night at my great aunt Debbie's house.She has a pool and everything.To be honest,she had the BIGGEST tv I've ever seen(Besides at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium)!!!Its just nice hearing old stories and hearing about my ancestors and stuff.I also like to visit the breakfast place called Shoney's because they have the best food ever.Well,not as good as Golden Corrall or IHOP.

3. Does your family have a favorite or traditional place to spend vacations?
If so, describe it. If not, where would you most like to take a vacation if
money was no object?

I would like to go to Disney World or something,because I've never been on a vacation.But I would like to go to Clorado and ski,or go to Hawaii and swim at the beach.I wouldn't mind going to Alaska,because I hear they have 6 months of daylight and 6 months of night.That would be confusing,but really fun at the same time.But where ever we go,WE MUST DRIVE!!!I can not fly in a plane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment