Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chapter 10 Writing Prompt


1.I think that Percy's weapon should be a magic starfish that he can throw at his enemy,and when it's in air,blades come out the corners,and it will harm the enemy.My weapon is a magic seashell and when you open it facing your enemy,it will let out very cold rays and will freeze them in place.




2.I do not think that the driving age limit should be 13 because that puts many people in danger,because many teenagers are obsessed with texting and talking on their cell phones,and doing that behind the wheel is very dangerous.Also,you might not even be tall enough to see over the steering wheel!!!I know that if I was 13,I wouldn't be able to look at the speed limit,all my mirrors,and other tools all at once.Let's just keep the driving to the pros,and just wait until we are 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment