Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chapter 13 Anticipatory Writing Responce #1

Many people have phobias. Fear of heights is one of the most common. Are you afraid of high places, or do you know anyone who is? What about other phobias – do you have any?

I am afraid of heights,particularly the bridge at Children's Hospital in Dallas.You know,the one with the airplanes hanging around the sides.Every time I go on it,I get scared to go on the edges because I am afraid to fall,but if I'm in the middle of the bridge then I feel dizzy,and sometimes I feel as if I can't control where my legs are going.Another weird thing is that whenever I have an awesome dream,I always end up dying because I fall from something.I am also afraid of clowns.I have no idea why,they just creep me out.I am also afraid that if I go swimming,while I'm doing an underwater backflip,my feet float to the surface above the water,and I get stuck.It might be impossible,but that probably won't ever happen to me.For some reason,I'm afraid that one day I am going to school and I will forget my shoes.It sounds a little weird,but is hasn't happened....so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment