Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chapter One;A

I will never forget my worst field trip ever.It was in fourth grade when we were going to the rodeo.At first,I had a choice if I wanted to go.I thought I was going to see a cowboy riding on a bull,and all that kind of action.But it turns out,we went to different booths to learn about cotton and wheat and had to answer all kinds of questions!!!It didn't help when I didn't have a pencil,and when I sat in the back and couldn't hear anything.On top of that, I had to wait in a line about the size of a couple of football fields,and when we sat down to eat,we barely had any time!!And the worst part was that when we saw the animals,they looked like they were about to attack us,and they kept using the bathroom in front of us.It was completely inappropriate,and it stank really bad.I even got my brand new white shoes dirty! We had a bumpy ride home,and I think that all of those details earn the title of the WORST FIELD TRIP EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment